1 whole chicken
1 can beer
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons crab boil
1 teaspoon creole seasoning
1. Preheat grill to medium.
2. Open beer and drink half.
3. Empty rest of the beer into bowl and stir in rest of ingredients.
4. Pour mixture back into can.
5. Shove can up chicken's butt.
6. Set on grill using legs and can as a tripod and close grill.
7. Cook about one hour or until juices run clear.
The less often you peek, the quicker it will be done.
Use a flavorful spice rub to season the outside of the chicken, and to kick up the flavor of the beer experiment and use whatever spices you like.
Click here to see more recipes from Wisconsin
Do you have a family favorite recipe you'd like to see posted here for all the world to see? Send it to me and I'll post it giving you full credit.